Sunday, April 19, 2009

Me in a Nutshell

Hello! This is the first time I have ever created a blog and have wanted to for family and friends to see what I have been up to. I always thought you had to create your own website to do such a thing. I am happily mistaken.

Currently, I am a student at Brigham Young University-Idaho working towards a Bachelor's of Science in Recreation Management with an emphasis in Elementary Education and Health Science. I am in my last semester before I do my senior internship of which I am incredibly excited! I am looking to do an internship in an outdoor school anywhere in the country. We shall see where that will take me... :D

I have always loved to travel. I view the world as my home. The majority of my travels have been in the States but I plan to go abroad when I am able to fund such an adventure. I have even lived out of my car by choice so I can afford to travel. No joke!

I have noticed that people do not always know where I am anymore so the main purpose of this blog is to update my adventurous lifestyle to family and friends. I will try to keep this updated once a week but sometimes it may take a month. If you are viewing this, would like to comment and can not do so, feel free to email me at melissamiklich@gmail.com.

So, ladies and gentlemen, we have now reached the appropriate air travel and you are free to move about the cabin. Enjoy the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment